OUR HISTORY (Vision & Mission)
- The organization’s main objective is to provide educational support to all disadvantaged children; orphans and vulnerable.
CEF is registered with SARS as a Public Benefit Organization under Section (18) (a) and (1) (b) with certain Public Benefit Activities.
We do prevention by hosting campaigns for awareness
- Career exhibitions
- Skills development
- Providing educational support
- Motivational talks & Career exhibitions
- Restore girls dignity- Washable & re-usable sanitary towels were provided to morethan 5000 girls in Mpumalanga & Lipompo.
We intervene to close the gap of poverty by providing educational support
- Tertiary Applications
- School uniform deposit
Fundraising programs in progress:
- Charity shop
- Hall for community hiring for events
- Girls Academy fundraising- girls Academy is for gender equality, we will be closing the gap of poverty through education to a girl child.
- Section 18 certificate (donor deductable certificate)
- Linking on CEF Social media and website
- Marketing / PR Value
- Regular progress report
- Branding options available on requests